domingo, 27 de junio de 2010

You're my favorite reason 2 lose sleep!

Spongebob: What do you usually do when I’m gone Patrick?
Patrick: Wait for you to come back.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you apreciate them when they´re right. You believe less so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. And all this is translate to one word: LOVE. Because althought everyone says that love hurts, that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Losing someone hurts. Rejection hurts. Everyone confuse these thing with love. But in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.

Love will decide what will get you out of bed in the mornings, what you will do with your evenings, how you spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything.

So, in this way, one year ago I thought no one could make me happy. That true love was a myth. That I'd be alone, and it would be better that way. THEN, I MET YOU. So I want you to know always that I adore, respect, admire, and LOVE YOU with all my heart!

It's amazing how I love you. For example, I went to college today, and all I could think about was you. About how soft your skin feels against mine, how seeing you smile makes me happy, how I love you with all my desires!

Babe, you’re like an Indian summer in the middle of winter. Like a heart candy with the surprise center. How do I get better once I’ve had the best? You mean so much to me! When you are with me, I'm free, I'm careless, I believe. Above all the others we'll fly, this brings tears to my eyes. My sacrifice!! I'm fucking happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy becouse I found you. Please know that no matter what happens between us, I will always love you. You will always be my favorite, my baby, my number one! And it's important you know that the most beautiful thing about this is that
b
℮нind tнis мask tн℮r℮ ar℮ lov℮, and love is Bull℮t Proof!

A famous writer said: "All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know" I thought long and hard, and this is my truest sentence: I LOVE YOU. I sense a certain something that, in my heart, felt so true that I knew I waited all my life to fall in love with you. And I realize this because in the middle of the night when i’m dreaming, I feel like if a million little stars spelling out your name, Jc.

Oh my sweet lord, I think of you in colors that don’t exist, baby!!! And in the few hours that we had together, we loved a lifetime’s worth.
HE SAYS HE JUST WANTS TO BE WITH ME. HE SAYS HE DOESN’T KNOW WHY I LOVE HIM, I DON’T KNOW WHY HE LOVES ME, BUT THAT’S JUST THE WAY IT IS〞Giannina Raffo, When asked about Jc.

Giannina Raffo

No hay comentarios: